Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Saturday 27 February 2010

203

Home again after a few days away visiting
our eldest & her boys...
Our eldest Grandie became a member of
his church, which was an honour to see
& be a part of... also very inspiring...


It is a long drive up there to visit... and was
such a relief to find the heat up there wasn't
as humid as we are having here...
so consequently it felt so much cooler.
The time always flies past & it was time to
come home, again...
We always stop half-way to have some lunch
& to have the proverbial 'pit stop'... off we
went again & about one & half hours later
another pit stop & I usually get us a coffee
but alas no purse/wallet... OHHH nooo...

Yep... I had left it at our lunch-time pit stop...
No good going back as it was too far & no
doubt be gone by then if not already...

Driving the next hour home I was mentally going
through all the cards I had in my purse that I
would have to get replaced & knowing I was
going to have a busy week without all this hassle
as well... BUT in the back of my mind I kept
thinking NO worries it will be handed in...
As soon we arrived home & before I rang the
police to report my purse lost I checked my
message back...
Yaaaaaa, my faith in mankind had been restored
because the message said that my purse had been
found & was being handed into a Police Station nearer
where I live... My Guardian Angel
had been working overtime for me... not only did
my purse get handed in, but for once, my caller
ID had picked up the phone # from the message...
something that has never happened before...
I was able to ring the lady concerned & thank
them... Thank You Vienna & Debbie.
I was just so grateful to them for their caring,
kindness & honesty...
A few days later we had a pleasant drive up
the range & claimed my purse & had a
lovely lunch on the way home...
All the time thinking how grateful I was &
how wonderful some people are, especially in
the light of the dreadful things that happened
in our state this last week.

I turned my cp on to find that Molly
[don't you just love the name of her blog...]
had awarded me the Sunshine Award...
Thank you so much Molly... I'm a tad embarrassed
Here is how it works...
The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to
bloggers whose positive & creativity inspires
others in the blog world.
The rules for accepting the award are:
1.Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12?bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this
award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love & link to the person
from whom you received this award
Now I'm not sure I will have 12 people but
I will try... Please check their blogs out...
********************
Live your life honestly & energetically.
Never subjugate yourself to the will
of others against your better judgement
and never live dishonestly.
My Angel always guides me to open
this book at the right passage... uncanny...

8 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Bethel!
Glad you are back in blogland!
Thank you Angels for giving back your purse! What a relief, isn't it?

Thank you for mentioning me in your award list. You're so kind!
Please forgive me, I won't pass it through. I've got several awards in 1 week. It's too much and it's not my favourite thing to do. Hope you understand ....

~X~ Karin

Cat said...

I'm glad that guardian angel touched hearts and got your purse in the hands of wonderful people so it would get back to you!

Olivia said...

Hi Bethel,
Thank you so much for passing on the Sunshine Award to my blog, that was really lovely of you!

Your story was really nice to hear. Those moment are very precious when you feel that maybe angels really do exist :)

Btw I'm loving your crochet flowers and hearts, they're perfect.

Kimbles said...

Hello Bethel Thank you very much for passing on the Sunshine award to me - I would like to accept it but I am not sure I can pass it on to 12 that is such a lot - and lots seem to have it already!! Hope I won't get drummed out of blogland, but I thank you very much and will give you a special mention. I am so glad you got the purse back - must be Angels. **Kim**x

Aussie Maria said...

You are a lucky person and it was great to know that there are people out there who are doing the right thing by their fellow man.
Great news!!!!

Mrs Twins said...

Hi Bethel,
You certainly was an extremely lucky lady with your purse! Glad you had a nice time. I do believe someone is watching over, but for me it's my Dad. I know hes watching over us all. He sends us Ladybirds to tell us hes okay. x
Hugs and Love Suex

Louise said...

Lovely blog, so lovely to hear a story about the best of human nature isn't it. I have been looking at some of your crochet posts, really beautiful.It's lovely to see this craft becoming fashionable again.

"Never Knew" said...

Hi Bethel, I just saw your name over at Karin aan de Haak and thought I'd look up a fellow Aussie crochet-lover! Your blog is great, I think I'll become a follower. I particularly like this post as I'm always on the look out for new inspiration in blog-land and cyberspace in general. I hadn't heard of "Crocheting my Best with my Worsted" but yes, it is a very cool name! I will have to check her out and also the other links you mentioned. Thanks for these links and I'll see you around online!
Caz